Among the six new titles coming to the cloud this week is The Inquisitor from Kalypso Media.
Stream the dark fantasy adventure from Kalypso Media and more newly supported titles today across a variety of GeForce NOW devices, whether at home, on a gaming rig, TV, or Macs, or on the go with handheld streaming devices.
Gone are the days of only being able to play full PC games on a decked-out gaming rig. GeForce NOW is a cloud gaming service accessible on a range of devices, from PCs and Macs to gaming handhelds, thanks to GeForce RTX-powered servers in the cloud.
Take it to the big screen and stream graphically demanding titles, from The Witcher 3 to Alan Wake 2, on GeForce NOW from the comfort of the couch on Samsung and LG Smart TVs, without the need for a console.
Celebrate With New Games
On the third day, he rose to the cloud.
Dive into an alternate reality in the world of The Inquisitor, where Jesus has escaped from the cross. Play as Mordimer Madderdin, an inquisitor who investigates a ritual murder in the town of Koenigstein. Face moral choices, visit the dangerous Unworld and fight against enemies of the Church.
The title leads the six new games this week. Here’s the full list:
- Stormgate (Demo on Steam, available Feb. 5-12 during Steam Next Fest)
- The Inquisitor (New release on Steam, Feb. 8)
- Aragami 2 (Xbox, available on Microsoft Store)
- art of rally (Xbox, available on Microsoft Store)
- dotAGE (Steam)
- Tram Simulator Urban Transit (Steam)
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Definitive Series (Steam)